Standardized torch V1/2012 & Illuminant for train attendants V1/2012
The standardized torch and the torch for rail attandants are modern wor- king and inspection illuminants which can be use fo various operations. They can be used for example for:
- Inspection light for maintenance
- Signal light for railway attendants and railway safety guard
- Signal light for escort shunting staff
Furthermore this illuminant can be used as working light e.g. for revisions, night operations etc.
Due to the latest LED technology both illuminats work very energy efficiant.
The operation is made with AAA-batteries (non-rechargable) or on request with AAA-storage batteries (rechargable)
|Housing||Aviation aluminium shockproof|
|Weight (incl.Batteries)||approx. 164g|
length: approx.125 mm
diameter: approx. 30 mm
|Type of protection||IP 66|
Standardized illuminant: 1xCree HL LED
Illuminant for attandants: 1xCree MC-E Color
|Power supply||3 pcs. AAA 1.5V Batteries|
|Temperature range||-20°C to +45°C|
Additional specifications of the standardised illuminant V1/2012
- Flash function
- Adjustable zoom with rotary switch from circular low beam to focused long-distance light
Additional specifications illuminant for attendants V1/2012
- Adjustable colour light to be used by a rotary switch, white, red, green and blue light can be chosen.